The Green Award "Most Eco-friendly Organizing Service"
-The Los Angeles Organizing Awards 2009
NO WIRE HANGERS
the green way to organize
Professional Organizer Los AngelesNo Wire Hangers Inc.Los Angeles , CAph: (323) email@example.com
No Wire Hangers is a Los Angeles based professional green organizing business that emphasizes living a more ecologically minded lifestyle.
Not only will your home or office run more efficiently, but with some small changes, you can also help save the earth. Now is the time to simplify and re-organize the green way.
CONTACT us to set up a consultation today!
To receive the latest news SIGN-UP for our Organizing Newsletter!
Most Americans use 20% of what they own. The other 80% is made up of items we don’t use, feel we should use or think we might use someday.
No Wire Hangers | Professional Organizing
Julie Naylon 323-388-9131 firstname.lastname@example.org